Sunday, February 16, 2014

Grow Your Bog Party - postcard winners



Wow, what a party it was! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I discovered so many interesting blogs and never imagined I would get so many visitors, myself. I was also overwhelmed by the number of kind comments and new followers.

As promised, today I took three numbers randomly out of a bag and I am pleased to announce that these lovely bloggers will be receiving a postcard from Portugal:

Terri at Cache-Mire
Phoebe at Lou Messugo

Thank you to Vicki and all the people who helped her to make this event so cool!

p.s. I look forward to visiting all the blogs on the list, but it will take a couple of months...



3 comments:

  1. Hi. I feel disappointed, I missed the party. I did not discover your blog until this morning. When you have had a chance to reconnect to the earth, I would love it if yo would visit my blog as well. The ability to connect with people all over the world is so exciting, and educational. Great job, and I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners. Terri at Cache-mirre is actually one of the blogs I started following since last years GYB. I'll go and have a peep at the other two now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent post

    http://sunshinealgarve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...