Friday, March 8, 2013

International Women's Day 2013

Man, I feel like a woman!



Here's hoping you are having / have had a wonderful day!

 

The other side of the coin

After posting Shania Twain's very upbeat song, I realised I had treated this subject too lightly and hadn't focused on the reality facing many women not only in Portugal but all over the world, where it is still very much a man's world.  

Too many times bad things happen. Sleeping with the Enemy is a 1991 film with Julia Roberts (one of my favourite actresses). It is the film I always remember when I think about the horrific psychological and physical cruelty that many women still have to endure. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...