Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cee's Fun Foto challenge: Red

Updated to fix the link to Cee's new blog url.

I'm trying to catch up. Last week our challenge was to show off a few photographs in red, white or red and white together.

I love red cars. This was the first car I ever bought - red, of course.

Red Fiat Uno
My first red car

This is a house in the village of Alte.

Red house at Alte, Algarve
Un unusual colour for a house!

Now for some nature - a bird from Cape Town.
Red bird
World of Birds, Cape Town. Anyone know the bird's name?

More nature - flowers from my garden.

Red hibiscus
Sun-kissed hibiscus

Lilies
Lilies - their fragrance is quite overwhelming.

For many other entries in this challenge, pop over to Cee's.



14 comments:

  1. Love them. What a cute first car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops! What I was trying to post was this: My red Fiat was so easy to park in small parking spots. I loved it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo! I learned to drive a stick shift in a red VW bug-- my first boyfriend's car....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were lucky. I learned to drive in my dad's very old Austin Rover, I think it was. The first gear didn't even work!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful reds1!! I adore you first car. I remember mine...it was bright orange and I actually had it about 18 years. Although orange would not have been my first choice of color. Thanks so much for sharing and participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cee. I had a friend who kept suggesting my car was orange because it wasn't the "Ferrari" red and it made me so mad!

      Delete
  4. Obrigada, mas não são nada comparadas com as suas! Sou apenas uma amadora. Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. I wonder if that bird is a Scarlett Ibis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lilies!! My favorite flowers and stargazers are my favorite among them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful flowers these are my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm you collected beautiful flower pics i like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...