Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cee's Fun Foto challenge: Black and White

This week our challenge is to show off a few Black and White or Sepia toned photographs.

I have chosen one very old, black and white snap of a family outing to the beach. I have no idea who took it - it was probably one of those photographers you used to find at strategic spots hoping that visitors would agree to having a picture taken.

Family outing to Espinho beach, 1960


The reason I have chosen this snap is that the very special person who sent it out to my mother when we were living in Zimbabwe passed away this Monday.

In loving memory of my very special aunt, now in her eighties, a wonderful wife and mother, a woman with a fantastic sense of humour. RIP.


For many other entries in this challenge, pop over to Cee's.



7th November - updated Cee's link.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful entry for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful tribute to your aunt, Mara. And that photograph is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...