Sunday, October 14, 2012

Toys

Jake has  suggested this theme for our Sunday post and defined "toys" as "objects that serve as playthings for children" but children aren't the only ones who play with toys, are they?

Don't we (women) talk about men and their toys, i.e their cars and gadgets? Don't most of us play games on our laptops and smartphones nowadays?

I don't have children and my four dogs either ignore the toys I buy them or chew them (only one ball has survived) so I have chosen to show you my porcelain dolls. They were going to be the start of a collection but then I thought two was enough.

porcelain dolls
Big girls' toys

Have a look at some very interesting toys by following the links fellow bloggers have left in the comments' section on  Jake's Sunday post.



6 comments:

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...