Monday, October 15, 2012

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day - October

It's the 15th of the month again and I'm going to show you what is blooming in my garden if the gremlins let me get on with the post. I don't know what's going on but weird things are happening with my html when I try to add photos and although I delete the unwanted html, it just comes back to haunt me.

This is probably the most colourful part of the front garden. The hibiscus and the lavender are going strong while the red-bloomed oleander is down to its last few blooms.

To the right, the pink-bloomed oleander is still going strong.

To the left, the hibiscus is producing lots of gorgeous, yellow blooms.


Last month I forgot to include a picture of this lavender.


This is the view from the carport to the back patio. Here I have lemon verbena, a purple flowering bush (can't remember its name) rosemary, a small bay tree, a curry plant, and a creeper that flowers nearly all year round at the back. I'm afraid I don't know the name for it, either. I love brushing past these plants and smelling their scents!





And last but not least, a lone patio rose. I bought it in February for my birthday and later planted it in the garden. This picture reminds me I need to mow the lawn!

This post is for Garden Bloggers Bloom Day  and I hope I can publish it without further problems!





4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love those walls as well as the blooms. Happy GBBD!
    David/Houston, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If all goes well, there will be more and more plants as the garden develops and they will hide some of the walls. Happy GBBD!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flowers,I also had problems posting, had to leave it for a few hours and when I tried again it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I tried to update the post but the html gremlins are still busy. Fortunately I didn't have the same problems posting about the Salgados Lagoon.

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...