Sunday, October 7, 2012

Delicious

If the oranges from my big orange tree were ripe, my photo would be of them...

If the tea-room I mentioned in my previous post allowed people to take photos, I could have shown you their lovely cakes and iced tea...

Reality being what it is, here is something from my visit to Porto. I have a sweet tooth, you know!
Broa de mel
'Broa de mel' - a rich, honey sweetbread
Not much to look at, but I can assure you it smells and tastes delicious!


As you may have guessed, 'delicious' is the theme Jake has provided for this week's Sunday post

What do you find delicious? 


Related posts:
My Algarve Insider Tips
Porto and a road with a view, or two



4 comments:

  1. Great work for this week theme Mara, I love that kind of sweet food ,Thanks for sharing my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The problem is that my waistline doesn't appreciate my liking of sweet foods.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...