Sunday, September 30, 2012

Favourite Spots

Favourite Spot is Jake's suggestion for this week's Sunday Post but I couldn't choose just one favourite spot, so here are three:

My favourite corner of the garden


I love having breakfast or tea with this view before me or lying on a sun lounger under the orange tree.

 My favourite beach


This is a great spot to swim and sunbathe or to go for a relaxing walk at low tide.


The Aveiro Lagoon


This is the view from the coffee shop I like to stop at when I'm up north. I have to confess that I have better photos of the lagoon but I can't find them at the moment. This one was taken around Easter on a cloudy day.


To join in the challenge or see other bloggers' entries,  visit Jake's Sunday Post.



4 comments:

  1. Great work for this week theme Mara thanks for sharing my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all such great spots but the sound of a sun lounger under that tree seems perfect to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost made it to Aveiro last week, Mara, but there just wasn't enough time. Next trip...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...